Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bad Service

You know those guys in sales that had it so good the past few years.  Everyone was buying everything and paying for it.  And if you didn't buy it, they didn't care because someone else would. 


How about now sales guy?

With this economy isn't it time for something new?  You can't lower your prices anymore?  But you know what you can do?

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

It's been a long time since we had it ---  Bring it back!!! It doesn't cost you anything and it really makes me happy!!!

One place I hope it starts soon -- Restuarants .


*** an update

THULE -- yes it's true I alway thought you were a little over priced.  But today when I called the 1-800# and I spoke with a real live person and I told you that I just recently purchased a cargo carrier that is over 10 years old and you told me no problem - we have a lock and key that will fit that model - no problem - and you even told me where to get it.  Well that's perfect -- Great Customer Service.

Maggiano's --  Yes, my wife is in love with your Rigatoni "D".  So when I called this morning - and was transfered to Carryout --  and no one picked up.  When I called a 2nd time and told the person answering the phone that no one picked up and was transfered again and again no one picked up.  So on the 3rd try --  I was a little peeved my voice a little more stern - told the girl - that I did not want to be transfered but I needed to place an order for carryout. (did I mention my wife loves the Rigatoni "D" and did I mention she is pregnant and it's her birthday)
So when you told me at 10:00a.m that you needed to put me on hold to go ask the chef if he could do a 1/2 pan of Rigatoni "D" for a 6:00pm pickup.  You need to call and personally thank my wife that you were able to still sell me that order... Customer Servce -- FAIL









No comments: