Friday, November 21, 2008

Solution -- Small Business Security

Just a random thought here.


Last week the Bon Air Seafood store got robbed.  Now this is no different from the many other places that got robbed last week, this week and so on...  Except I'm familier with Bon Air Seafood - the owners are great and they sell some good seafood.  

Anyhow, my thoughts were -- what if you just stopped excepting 

CASH 

Credit/Debit only?
That's right I said it.  Honestly, I could not tell you the last time I actually had CASH in my hand or in my wallet.  I would think that's the same for many other people.  Yes??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As far as what I've seen, this varies by age... the younger you are, the more likely you'll be inclined to only use credit. I've varied on this (most notably on if we are trying to follow a budget or not) but do kind-of prefer to carry cash especially for smaller buys (which is most of the time). That being said, I usually don't have cash...

It seems that many older than myself (29yrs) still seem to prefer cash over credit.

Anonymous said...

I'd totally go for Debit/Credit only stores - like you, I 'rarely' carry cash on me - mostly because the more I have on me, the more I'm apt to spend =P.